Dried cranberries give this refreshing salad sweetness while chopped pecans lead a pleasant crunch. Whether served on a lettuce leaf or stuffed inside a pita, it makes a perfect lunch or midday snack. —:Andrea Yacyk of Brigantine, New Jersey
Recommended: Salad Recipes Across America
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, pecans, onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p37
Reviews forCranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2013
"Delicious! We had it on sourdough rolls and it was a perfect light lunch!"