Cranberry-Chutney Turkey Salad
Dried cranberries give this refreshing salad sweetness while chopped pecans lead a pleasant crunch. Whether served on a lettuce leaf or stuffed inside a pita, it makes a perfect lunch or midday snack. —:Andrea Yacyk of Brigantine, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, cranberries, pecans, onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, ginger and cayenne.
- Pour over turkey mixture; stir gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl.