Cranberry Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
I've been using this rich pecan pie recipe for 30 years, changing it up when the mood strikes. We love it any way I make it! It's awesome baked a day ahead, too. —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 4 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed, chopped
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll pastry sheet into a 9-in. pie plate; flute edge. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Whisk together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and spices. Sprinkle cranberries and chocolate chips onto bottom of crust; top with egg mixture. Arrange pecans over filling.
- Bake on a lower oven rack until crust is golden brown and filling is puffed, 40-50 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 576 calories, 30g fat (12g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 78g carbohydrate (62g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie in Simple & Delicious October/November 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.