Cranberry-Chipotle Spinach Salad
My husband doesn't like cooked spinach, but enjoys it in salads. I created this salad as a way to serve spinach that we both would like, and have been making it for years.—Lee Bass, Magnolia, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 10 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk chipotle sauce and orange juice. Stir in cranberries. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, onion and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.