Cranberry-Chipotle Spinach Salad
My husband doesn't like cooked spinach, but enjoys it in salads. I created this salad as a way to serve spinach that we both would like, and have been making it for years.—Lee Bass, Magnolia, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 10 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a small bowl, whisk chipotle sauce and orange juice. Stir in cranberries. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, onion and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 145 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 92mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Spinach Cranberry Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.