- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1 cup complete pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white baking chips
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the cranberries and 1/2 cup water until berries pop, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, orange zest, orange juice and remaining water just until moistened. Fold in chips. Drain cranberries; fold into batter.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 6 pancakes.
Reviews forCranberry Chip Pancakes
"This has fast become one of my favorites. East and great flavor."