This meal in one pan combines chicken breasts with frozen sugar snap peas and leftover spiced cranberry sauce. For an easy dinner anytime, use a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce instead. "I prepared this over the holidays and it was so good," writes Sally Huzyak of Incline Village, Nevada.
Recommended: 14 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes for Four
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar 'n' Spice Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Arrange the onions and peas in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the cranberries, pecans, oil and soup mix; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Chicken Dinner in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p15
Reviews forCranberry Chicken Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2015
"This is a wonderful recipe! It's a 2 in one recipe, as the recipe for the spiced cranberry sauce is great, too! I thought I'd lost this one, and am so happy to find itl"