- 2 cups frozen pearl onions
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar 'n' Spice Cranberries (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Arrange the onions and peas in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine the cranberries, pecans, oil and soup mix; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Chicken Dinner
"This is a wonderful recipe! It's a 2 in one recipe, as the recipe for the spiced cranberry sauce is great, too! I thought I'd lost this one, and am so happy to find itl"