Cranberry Cherry Relish
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) pitted tart cherries
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm or chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
1/2 cup: 245 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 31, 1969
Recipes can be Rated without a user adding a Review just by clicking the stars.
Nov 10, 2011
Haven't made yet, but how can you say 100% would make again, when you have no reviews?