Cranberry Camembert Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 round (8 ounces) Camembert cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Unroll crust onto a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese over crust. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 173 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 17, 2016
Thats what i was looking for a very easy and tasty recipe thanks for sharing
Mar 26, 2015
This was a great appetizer over the holidays.
Oct 11, 2011
I made this for a party and I was voted best appetizer of the evening. I won a great prize for it!