- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/4 cups ground fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground mace
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, milk and cream cheese for 2 minutes. Add eggs; beat 2 minutes longer. Combine the remaining ingredients; fold into batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.