VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toss cranberries with sugar and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes and celery. Add cranberries and toss.
- Combine orange juice, mayonnaise and salt; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Cabbage Salad in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p66
Reviews forCranberry Cabbage Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2009