- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Toss cranberries with sugar and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, grapes and celery. Add cranberries and toss.
- Combine orange juice, mayonnaise and salt; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
3/4 cup: 97 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.