Just in time for holiday breakfasts, Marlene Muckenhirn offers this easy four-ingredient berry and citrus spread. "It's great on toast or bagels," notes the Delano, Minnesota reader.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce and orange zest; cook and stir until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in extract. Cool.
- Spoon cranberry mixture over butter.