- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a glass quart jar, layer the first seven ingredients in the order given. Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
Reviews forCranberry Brownies in a Jar
"A friend gave this to me for a Christmas present and they were the best "Brownies in a Jar" that I have ever tasted!"