Cranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange zest; spread over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, turkey, onion and Brie cheese; sprinkle with rosemary. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 slice: 456 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 768mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Jun 28, 2019Excellent recipe! Making again today. I did make it with chicken though.
Dec 6, 2017
Loved this! Very good....the Brie makes it. This is a keeper recipe!
Dec 7, 2015
Good use for leftover Thanksgiving turkey. The Brie makes a kind of creamy sauce on top of the pizza that is very tasty.
Nov 28, 2015
used leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. Left off Brie. Made my own pizza dough