This recipe is a twist on baked Brie. My family always requests these during the holidays. They are delicious and make the kitchen smell amazing! —Jacquie Franklin, Hot Springs, Montana
Recommended: 35 Super Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°. Beat trimmed Brie on medium until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold one sheet of puff pastry; spread half of Brie to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread half of cranberry sauce over Brie. Starting with a short side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut crosswise into 12 slices. Place pastries on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Whisk egg with water; brush over slices. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Repeat with remaining puff pastry. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cranberry Brie Pecan Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2018, p124