Cranberry Bran Muffins
Dressing up a boxed mix gives these golden bites down-home flair with only a fraction of the work that's needed for homemade varieties.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8.1 ounces) apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 cup All-Bran, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, cereal and cranberries. Stir in milk just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool muffins for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 muffin: 210 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Bran Muffins in Quick Cooking September/October 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.