Dressing up a boxed mix gives these golden bites down-home flair with only a fraction of the work that's needed for homemade varieties.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: 20 Favorite Oatmeal Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8.1 ounces) apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1/2 cup All-Bran, crushed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, cereal and cranberries. Stir in milk just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean. Cool muffins for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
Originally published as Cranberry Bran Muffins in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p1230