- 2 tablespoons cold butter (no substitutes)
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- CRANBERRY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- In a large bowl, cut butter into biscuit mix until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened. Fold in the cranberries. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth; stir in cranberries. To assemble sandwiches; split biscuits. Spread with cranberry butter and top with turkey; replace biscuit tops. Yield: 20 sandwiches.
Reviews forCranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches
"These sandwiches are delicious! I made them for a bridal shower and they were perfect. easy to make ahead, too."