Cranberry Biscuit Turkey Sandwiches
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- CRANBERRY BUTTER:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1-1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- In a large bowl, cut butter into biscuit mix until crumbly; stir in milk just until moistened. Fold in the cranberries. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-15 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and honey until smooth; stir in cranberries. To assemble sandwiches, split biscuits. Spread with cranberry butter and top with turkey; replace biscuit tops.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 223 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 2, 2013
I have made these so many times! They are so delicious and make a nice appetizer that men and women both enjoy!! I often make some with turkey and some with ham. I'm getting ready to make some for a wedding reception and will make some with chicken.
Apr 13, 2011
This was a great biscuit. I served it with chicken salad at a lunch with a friend. We both loved it. Will try with the turkey next time.
Dec 26, 2007
These sandwiches are delicious! I made them for a bridal shower and they were perfect. Easy to make ahead, too.