- 6 cups sliced peeled fresh beets
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place beets in saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
- In another saucepan, heat cranberry sauce over medium heat until melted. Add orange juice, orange zest and salt. Drain beets; gently stir into cranberry mixture. Heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Beets
"Excellent! I had canned several quarts of beets and looking for a different way to serve them, tried this and the family loved it!JC"