- 6 cups sliced peeled fresh beets*
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place beets in saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. In another saucepan, heat cranberry sauce over medium heat until melted. Add orange juice, orange peel and salt. Drain beets; gently stir into cranberry mixture. Heat through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Beets
"Excellent! I had canned several quarts of beets and looking for a different way to serve them, tried this and the family loved it!JC"