Cranberry Balsamic Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium navel oranges, sectioned
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, salad greens, oranges, cheese and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, orange juice and zest. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 100 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jun 16, 2015
This is delicious!!!!! It has a nice tart/sweet combination with the oranges and cranberries. The feta cheese gives it a bit of saltiness. The second time I made it I used more spinach and less mixed greens because that's what I had on hand. It was just as good as the first time. My husband and I loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.