VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until fruit is softened. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; cover with plastic wrap. Flatten to 3/4-in. thickness; remove plastic. Spread with fruit mixture to within 3/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string at 1-1/2-in. intervals.
- Line a shallow pan with heavy-duty foil. Place meat on a rack in prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Apricot Pork Tenderloins in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p20
Reviews forCranberry-Apricot Pork Tenderloins
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2014
"I did it tonight and it was very delicious. I am thinking of cooking for Christmas eve, but don't know how much I should do for 30 people. I will have other dishes too."