- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until fruit is softened, about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom. Open tenderloins so they lie flat; cover with plastic wrap. Flatten to 3/4-in. thickness; remove plastic. Spread with fruit mixture to within 3/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string at 1-1/2-in. intervals.
- Line a shallow pan with heavy-duty foil. Place meat on a rack in prepared pan. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 145°, 30-35 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCranberry-Apricot Pork Tenderloins
"Very tasty but we think the recipe is incorrect when it calls for only 3Tbsp of water."
"I did it tonight and it was very delicious. I am thinking of cooking for Christmas eve, but don't know how much I should do for 30 people. I will have other dishes too."