Cranberry-Apricot Pork Roast with Potatoes
—Patricia Trench, Panama City, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place potatoes in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add pork.
- In a blender, combine the cranberry sauce, apricots, onion, dried apricots, sugar, mustard, and cayenne. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until almost smooth. Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Serve meat and potatoes with cooking juices.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 433 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 4g fiber), 35g protein.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Cranberry Apricot Pork Roast in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.