Cranberry-Apricot Pork Roast with Potatoes
—Patricia Trench, Panama City, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 5 hours
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) apricot halves, drained
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place potatoes in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add pork.
- In a blender, combine the cranberry sauce, apricots, onion, dried apricots, sugar, mustard, and cayenne. Cover and process for 30 seconds or until almost smooth. Pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Serve meat and potatoes with cooking juices.