Cranberry-Apple Sweet Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (2 pounds 8 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained and sliced
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Spread apple pie filling into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with sweet potato slices. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, preserves and marmalade; spread over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 263 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 24, 2010
Took this to a family cook-off with the secret ingredient being cranberries and this is a must add to Thanksgiving this year... A huge hit and super easy to throw together. Even the super picky nephew loved it. Great change from usual sweet potatoes with marshmallows and brown sugar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.