Give this tart, rose-colored relish a try, urges Carla Hodenfield of Ray, North Dakota. "It's a special dish even for those who can have sugar."
Recommended: 50 Cranberry Recipes That’ll Brighten Up Your Plate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups ground fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 tablespoons liquid artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Relish in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p18