- 1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a food processor, cover and process cranberries until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in pineapple and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, fold in the marshmallows, whipped cream and pecans. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Ambrosia Salad
"Wonderful tasting cranberry salad that receives rave reviews at family gatherings. We think our grandmother Stella used to make it. Enjoy!"