Cranberry-Almond Spinach Salad for Two
This spinach salad from Angela Bottger of Foster City, California combines healthy ingredients like cranberries and almonds to create a side you can feel good about.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 large tomato, chopped, optional
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the spinach, tomato if desired, almonds and cranberries. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.