- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 12 cups)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Whisk together first six ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. In a large bowl, toss spinach, cranberries and green onions with dressing; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCranberry Almond Spinach Salad
"The dressing lacked depth to me. It was like sugar water. Maybe it needed a teensy bit more oil? I'm not sure. But it was so thin it just didn't give the salad enough body, in my opinion."
"For some reason, we just didn't like the taste of the dressing for this recipe - we found it too vinegary for us. Sorry!"
"Packed with flavor! We'll be making this often.~ Theresa"
"Best spinach salad dressing ever!"
"I have made this recipe several times and it has become one of our favorites. Whenever I need a salad to take somewhere, this is my "go to" recipe. It always gets rave reviews."