Cranberry-Almond Spice Mix
A savory way to spread holiday cheer, this blend is a special treat. Sprinkle it on veggies or use it as a rub for ribs or poultry.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small food processor, cover and process all ingredients until finely ground. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.