While traveling in New Zealand, my husband and I discovered turkey pizza. We came up with our own version for a creative way to use leftovers. —Kristin Stone, Little Elm, Texas
Featured In: 45 New Ideas for Thanksgiving Leftovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup coarsely shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange peel; spread over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, turkey, onion and Brie cheese; sprinkle with rosemary. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews forCranberry, Brie & Turkey Pizza
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2017
"Loved this! Very good....the Brie makes it. This is a keeper recipe!"