Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Mold
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cranberries, raspberries, orange segments and fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce until smooth. refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in sherbet and lemon juice. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold onto a serving platter. Fill center with cranberries and raspberries, and serve with oranges and mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 114 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 12, 2018
I’ve made this jello salad several times… delicious! Next time, though, I’m going to use half a can of jellied cranberry sauce because this recipe is v-e-r-y sweet.