- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- 2-1/2 cups honey
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- Pulse raspberries, cranberries and apple in batches in a food processor until almost smooth. Transfer to a Dutch oven.
- Stir in honey and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Ladle hot mixture into six hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool. Yield: 6 half-pints.
Reviews forCran-Raspberry Honey Spread
"I love to give this as a xmas gift. However, I eliminate the extra sugar and use only honey. And instead of liquid pectin, use Pomona's Universal Pectin. It allows you to make jam without tons and tons of sugar. The combo of cranberries and raspberries is really tasty."