Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Dessert
My sister-in-law served this gelatin on Christmas. I don't usually like cranberry sauce, but the sweetness of the raspberries made this dessert delicious.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add the cranberry sauce, raspberries and lemon juice; beat on low speed until combined. Pour into a 3-qt. serving dish. Refrigerate for 8 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, place sour cream in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spread over gelatin.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 197 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Jello in Country Woman Christmas 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.