- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 cups chopped Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add chard; saute for 3-5 minutes or just until wilted.
- Stir in the orange juice, cranberries, salt and pepper; cook for 1-2 minutes or until cranberries are softened. Sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCran-Orange Swiss Chard
"I really liked this although my 8-year old turned his nose up at it and he is usually good with new and different foods. I had never used Swiss chard before and this recipe was easy and made the chard have a clean, crisp taste."
"Good and easy to make"
"followed recipe to the letter. Fresh, Delicious.I was glad to find a recipe without cream in it."
"Very good and tasty."