Cran-Orange Pork Medallions
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the salt, garlic powder, coriander and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of pork.
- In a large skillet, saute pork in oil for 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion in pan juices for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the marmalade, orange juice, cranberries and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; return pork to skillet. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
Nutrition Facts3 ounce-weight: 339 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Jun 18, 2016
this was amazing! Absolutely nothing needs to be changed!
Mar 25, 2015
I thought this was okay; but not great. I think it would be a lot better with the addition of jalape?o and ginger as suggested as an alternative.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.