- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Flatten pork slices to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the salt, garlic powder, coriander and pepper; sprinkle over both sides of pork.
- In a large skillet, saute pork in oil for 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion in pan juices for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the marmalade, orange juice, cranberries and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; return pork to skillet. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCran-Orange Pork Medallions
"this was amazing! Absolutely nothing needs to be changed!"
"I thought this was okay; but not great. I think it would be a lot better with the addition of jalape?o and ginger as suggested as an alternative."