Cran-Orange Pie in a Jar
These individual pudding pies in a jar would be irresistible to Santa himself! An excellent light dessert, and a perfect homemade gift. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of each of four half-pint canning jars.
- 2. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Stir in orange zest. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over crusts. Top with cranberry sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
1 serving: 253 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 439mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC