Cran-Orange Fruit Dip
Tart, sweet and nutty flavors all blend together beautifully in this quick-to-fix, chunky fruit dip. I like it best with slices of apples and pears.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Cranberry Fruit Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.