"I found this not-too-sweet recipe in our local newspaper many years ago. It's a family favorite--especially when fresh blueberries are in season," shares Cindy Steffen from Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute. Add sugar substitute. Cook and stir until mixture is warm and gelatin and sugar substitute are dissolved (do not boil). Transfer to a bowl. Stir in cranberry juice. Cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in peaches and blueberries. Transfer to a 7-cup mold or 2-qt. bowl coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a plate or serving platter.