This is a great relish is for many different occasions. I love to serve it in the fall.—Mary Guengerich, High River, Alberta
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makesabout 6 cups
- 4 cups cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 oranges, quartered with peel, seeded
- 1 lemon, quartered with peel, seeded
- 2-1/2 cups sugar or 1-1/2 cups honey
- Grind cranberries, apples, oranges and lemon. Stir in sugar or honey. Refrigerate several hours or up to several days.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 49 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Apple Relish in Country Woman September/October 1992