Special enough for company, these quick, scrumptious rolls from Barbara Brittain in Santee, California are perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch. And with only four ingredients, they couldn’t be easier to whip up at the last minute!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Set aside icing packet from cinnamon rolls. Place rolls in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon. With the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the center of each roll; fill with apple mixture.
- Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Drizzle with icing. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 194 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Cran-Apple Cups in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006