- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forCracked Pepper Salad Dressing
"I was looking for a good buttermilk-type salad dressing and this is it. I've made it twice now and have all ready given out the recipe to others."