This recipe is based on one I developed for a contest. I've changed it somewhat since, and it's become a favorite of my family and friends.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 jar (5 ounces) Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onion (white portion)
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, well-drained
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon green onion tops, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese spread, Miracle Whip, lemon juice, white part of onion and crabmeat. Remove crescent rolls from tube; do not unroll.
- Cut each section into 12 slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheet. Divide crab mixture over 24 crescent roll slices. Sprinkle with green onion tops and paprika.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on bottom. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 196 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 591mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Crabmeat-Cheese Appetizers in Country Extra November 1990