- 1 jar (5 ounces) Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onion (white portion)
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, well-drained
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon green onion tops, thinly sliced
- Combine cheese spread, mayonnaise, lemon juice, white part of onion and crabmeat. Remove crescent rolls from tube; do not unroll. Cut each section into 12 slices. Place slices on ungreased baking sheet. Divide crab mixture over 24 crescent roll slices. Sprinkle with green onion tops and paprika. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned on bottom. Serve immediately. Yield: 24 appetizers.
Reviews forCrabmeat-Cheese Appetizers
"I made this for a wine party with my girlfriends and everyone thought they were absolutely great!!!!"