Crabby Snack Mix
I love boiled Maryland crabs and crab fries dipped in cheese. With those favorites in mind, I created a crunchy snack mix spiced with seafood seasoning. One handful is never enough!—Mrs. Karyn Gordon, Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Wheat Chex
- 1 cup cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 1 cup sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals, crackers and pretzels. In a small bowl, combine butter, seafood seasoning seasoning, celery seed, lemon-pepper and dill weed. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high 3 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto a baking sheet to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 159 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.