Supper couldn't be easier when you put this quick creamy entree on the menu. "My mother-in-law gave me this wonderful recipe," says Tara Kampman of Manchester, Iowa. "The whole family loves it and everyone asks for more."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- Seafood seasoning or minced chives
- In a large saucepan, combine the noodles, crab and Alfredo sauce. Cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with seafood seasoning or chives.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 414 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1085mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Originally published as Crabby Alfredo in Quick Cooking May/June 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.