Crabbie Phyllo Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 5 tablespoons chili sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and seafood seasoning; gently stir in crab. Spoon 2 teaspoons crab mixture into each tart shell; top with chili sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 filled phyllo cup: 34 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 31, 2018
do we defrost the phyllo cups first
Jan 30, 2017
Hi Beth,Phyllo cups come already baked.
Jan 29, 2017
I have not tried these yet, but would like to. I have a Question though. No where does it say to bake the frozen dough. you don't really eat these from unbaked dough do you?