Crabbie Phyllo Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 3/4 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 5 tablespoons chili sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and seafood seasoning; gently stir in crab. Spoon 2 teaspoons crab mixture into each tart shell; top with chili sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 filled phyllo cup: 34 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2017
Hi Beth,Phyllo cups come already baked.
Jan 29, 2017
I have not tried these yet, but would like to. I have a Question though. No where does it say to bake the frozen dough. you don't really eat these from unbaked dough do you?