Crab Triangles Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 English muffins, spit
- 1. In a bowl, combine crab, cheese spread, butter, mayonnaise, garlic powder and salt. Spread over muffins. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each muffin into quarters. Yield: 6 servings.
8 each: 314 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 959mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Crab Triangles
"I did not have an English muffins so I put it on some nice bread and it was delicious. I would not change a thing!"
"GREAT! You can freeze them ahead of time and cook them right before your guest get there."
"I prefer using cream cheese in place of the American cheese spread, which is very salty!"
"I have made these several times and then lost the recipe! Thank you for giving me back this wonderful recipe. When I made these before, I prepared per directions, then froze on cookie sheet, cut into quarters and place in freezer bags. When ready to serve, follow cooking directions and ENJOY!"