Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two Recipe
Here’s a quick and zesty way to make tender crab cakes. Top your sandwich with avocado or pickles, or skip the bun and serve it on a bed of lettuce instead. Margaret Lowenberg - Kingman, AZ
- 5 saltines, crushed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 pouches (3.53 ounces each) premium crabmeat, drained
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in crabmeat; let stand for 5 minutes. Shape mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick patties. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish and lemon juice. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato and sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 349 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1214mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC